Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Introductions

Hi there! Welcome to my study abroad blog, it's so nice to meet you!

I decided to start this blog in order to give my family and friends (Hi Mom!) a look at my life abroad. This is the place I'm going to post everything from stories classes and trips to omg look at this weird thing the British have. I'm hoping to supplement those stories with photos and maybe a video or two if I do something particularly cool. My goal is to make a blog post at least once a week (but my other goal was to start this before I actually left so we'll see how that works out).

If you don't actually know me in person; 1. Hi and welcome! I'm so glad you think my life is interesting enough to read about, 2. Let me tell you some more about myself so we can fast track the road to friendship.

My name is Shelbie Malinski. I'm a student at Drake University in the bustling city of Des Moines, Iowa, except this semester I am taking a break from the fast paced Iowa life to experience the amazing city of London, England at Goldsmiths University of London.

I hope you stick around to read more about my life here in London!



          

No comments:

Post a Comment